BIONICBAND® pain relief patchesCode: 252
Product detailed description
Place the patch on or near the painful place of the body. Place the second patch parallel on the other half of the body at the same place. For example, if you have a stiff / painful side of your neck, place a patch at that place and another patch on the other side of the neck. (Half of the body means the right or left side of the body splited by the spine.) Also try to place the patch directly to the tender place or on 7th cervical vertebra (the one that sticks out when you tilt your head forward), I believe you will be surprised :-).
If you also have your BIONICBAND®, take it off and let only the patch work.
1. Cut – there are 4 of them on one sheet.
2. Take out the plastic wrap and put the picture on your skin (clean and dry).
3. Apply water on the back side and let it soak for 10 seconds (for example with a sponge).
4. Slip off the paper to the side and dry lightly.
5. Do not strain the patch for 10 min until it dries out.
To take it out you may use baby oil, alcohol or sticky tape.
The patch works for 1 – 3 days, it depends on how often you wash. The best placement of these patches is directly to the painful place or on 7th cervical vertebra (the one that sticks out when you tilt your head forward), where it is the most effective for the whole body.
This product does not replace medical care and it is only a supplement to a healthy lifestyle.